Thanks to its technical characteristics, this glove is particularly suitable for all the main light jobs requiring very good dexterity and touch as well as works in wet conditions. Handling small spare parts, automotiv assembly...
Technical features :
- Construction : knitted seamless pattern. Elastic knitted wrist. Open back version.
- Gauge 18
- Materials : Liner in polyamide. Elastic knitted wrist. Coating : special PVC foam coating on palm. HPT (encapsulated air molecules). (HPT Hydropellent Technology). With Actifresh.
- Sizes : L and XL
Main advantages :
- Seamless construction : improves user comfort (will avoid rough points and consequently the risks of reddening or irritation of the skin). Improves dexterity for easy handling of small parts and reduces hand fatigue.
- The ultra-light gauge construction will give exeptionnal good feel when handling small objects.
- The CFT (Compressed Formula Technology) HPTTM (Hydropellent technology) coating process creates a thin layer of material that is flexible, consistent and durable. This unique material repels liquids and offers to the user an exceptional good grip even un wet conditions! Encapsulated air molecules provide an inherent vibrations absorption feature.
- Elasticated knitted wrist for a snug fit.
- The back of the glove uncoated allowing the hand to breathe.
- Actifresh treatment protection against the developpement of the mould, especially in a humid environment, a protection against microbial attacks, a protection against a discolouration, prevents the bacteria action from bad smell.
- The guarantee and benefits of an ISO9001 certified manufacturing : quality of products, regularity...
This glove has been tested according to the